The Australian Missile Corporation was founded by NIOA, formed to facilitate collaboration between industry partners, academia, State Governments and Defence in response to the Australian Government’s call to establish a sovereign guided weapon enterprise.
The Australian Missile Corporation is seeking expressions of interest for various professional roles that will commence over the next 12 months.
Applications with guided weapons, large scale projects, Defence acquisition or Defence industry experience in the following fields would be highly attractive;
- Guided weapons engineers and technical staff
- Program and Project Management of large-scale acquisitions
- Logistics, supply chain and fleet management specialists
- Test and evaluation
- Project controllers and schedulers
- Commercial and business management professionals
Applicants must be Australian citizens capable of obtaining a Defence security clearance.
Desirable personal qualities or qualifications:
- An understanding on the Defence acquisition and sustainment process
- An understanding of Defence technical certification including the Defence Technical Regulatory Framework
- Guided weapons and / or Defence major project experience
- Good communicator with great analytical skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Understands and honours the level of confidence the job requires
- Experience and/or qualifications in area of expertise
Remuneration packages will be commensurate with experience.
To submit an expression of interest, please send cover letter and resume to HR@nioa.com.au